Our 5mm Constant Hand Wheel Heat Sealer
- Great for irregular size packaging
- Suited for sealing thicker materials
- Equipped with a convenient rack to hold sealer when not in use
- Temperature can be regulated from 150 F to 360 F with a quick turn of the knob
- Temperature controller contains on/off switch with safety light
- Sealing wheel is PTFE coated with an embossed design and makes 1/4" (5mm) seal width
- Safety shield protects user from accidentally touching the hot wheel
- Protective rubber mat included
- All metal construction
- This constant heat hand wheel sealer can seal plastic material in any configuration with a 5mm seal width. Simply place the PTFE coated wheel along the material whether the material is polyethylene or cellophane. These versatile sealers can make round, oval, square or any unique shape with a textured mesh seal.
- Easy to Operate: Place the unit on the rack and plug into an outlet. Turn on the temperature control knob to the setting that seals the material. Allow the unit to heat up for approximately 10 minutes. Place the material to be sealed on the heat resistant rubber mat and roll the hand wheel across the material. Note: A few trials may be necessary to determine the correct temperature setting and speed.
Quantity: 1 per pack.
HWS-802HW, Constant, Hand, Wheel, Heat Sealer, 5 mm